Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arctic breath is a Kryptonian ability that allows them to freeze things with just their breath.
Clark used his arctic breath to cool down Lois's coffee so he could distract her long enough to go out on patrol as the Blur and return before she realized he had even left.
Clark, while infected with red kryptonite, used his arctic breath to cause a snowstorm in Seattle. He also combined his arctic breath with Major Zod's in order to freeze John Corben encasing him in a block of ice when he infiltrated the Fortress of Solitude and began to attack them.
Clark was held captive by Granny Goodness and her Female Furies surrounded by kryptonite fire pit. He used his arctic breath to freeze a chain above the fire pit that was holding a lamp shield lined with lead to cover the kryptonite radiation, restoring his powers before Granny Goodness had a chance to brainwash him into becoming her minion.
- Season Nine: Rabid, Upgrade
- Season Ten: Abandoned, Prophecy
- Season Eleven: Guardian, Detective, Argo, Olympus
- Smallville Miniseries: Chaos
- Originally Clark's arctic breath was planned to be introduced in an unmade Season Four episode titled Cold. The episode was eventually produced as Season Six's Sneeze, which replaced arctic breath with super breath.
- Arctic breath is the only ability that manifested during the series without any sort of introduction.
- ↑ Smallville: The Official Companion Season 6 (Page 20)
|Clark Kent's powers and abilities in Smallville|