|This page needs to be cleaned up. Please this page in any way that you can. For tips on improving this article, read other articles of the same type and be familiar with editing conventions on the Smallville Wiki. Please remove this box after the article has been cleaned up.|
Clark used the telescope to point it at an unsuspecting Lana Lang when she was sitting on her front porch, or somewhere outside. (Pilot) Lana was not aware of this, but once when she came over, she looked in the telescope, which was pointing straight at her own house. Clark quickly moved the telescope higher, to stall his embarassment that he'd been spying on her. (Metamorphosis) By at least 2002, Clark stopped using it to spy on Lana (he is not really seen doing so from the middle of Season One onward).
The telescope stood right at the edge of the huge barn window in Clark's loft. It has been standing there since he first got it, and he had been using it a while. There were some consequences, though.
- The telescope breaking could be seen as symbolic of Clark losing his father (since the telescope broke some time after Jonathan's death) and/or him and Lana drifting apart.
- Clark Luthor was not impressed by Clark's new telescope, and even knocked it over. This is what made Lois realize that he really wasn't "himself". (Kent)
This list is incomplete. So please, add applicable and correct information.
- Season One: Pilot, Metamorphosis
- Season Two: Ryan
- Season Four: Lucy
- Season Five: Lexmas (Mentioned only); Fade
- Season Six: Labyrinth
- Season Eight: Abyss
- Season Ten: Kent
- Clark: Wow, you and Chloe as roommates.
- Lana: Did you ever see that coming?
- Clark: Not in a million years.
- Lana: What is it?
- Clark: Nothing. Um... It's just you won't be the girl next door anymore.
- Lana: I'm not going anywhere, Clark. Maybe now you can give your telescope to Ryan.
- Season Two, Ryan