Clark Kent and Lois Lane's wedding was held in Smallville in 2011. It was interrupted when Clark was attacked by a corrupted Oliver Queen, and the marriage ceremony was never completed. However, it is hinted at the end of Finale, Part 2 that they are going to do it in full again.
- Wedding party
- Jeff Hage (escorted Martha Kent down aisle)
- There were a number of notable absences from the wedding, including several family members: Conner Kent ("brother" to the groom), William Clark (grandfather to the groom), Sam Lane (father to the bride although it is told he had a important meeting with the govenment), Lucy Lane (sister to the bride), Gabe Sullivan (uncle to the bride), Moira Sullivan (aunt to the bride) and Kara Kent (cousin to the groom although she left to the 31st century).
- Other notable absences outside of Clark and Lois' family including Perry White, Pete Ross, Emil Hamilton, and Cat Grant.
- Tess Mercer wasn't able to attend the wedding, as Lionel Luthor from Earth-2 had kidnapped her.
- The Justice League wasn't able to attend because they were busy patrolling to make sure that it would be safe for Clark to get married.
- Conner was originally supposed to have a cameo during Clark and Lois's wedding walking Martha down the aisle but Lucas Grabeel was too busy filming his new show Switched at Birth to come on for a "blink and you'll miss it" scene. As such, Jeff Hage was used in his place.