DNA, or Deoxyribonucleic acid, is a nucleic acid that contains the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living organisms.
Because of a kryptonite-inflicted fever, Clark is able to have his blood drawn with a needle. He and his parents wonder if he even has DNA. (Fever)
Lex has Clark try an apple processed by LuthorCorp, thus leaving traces of his DNA behind. (Onyx)
Faora told Davis that she and her husband, Zod, infused their DNA with genetic matter taken from some of Krypton's most dangerous lifeforms to create him. (Bloodline)
- Both Kryptonians and humans have DNA.
- Samples of Kryptonian DNA are able to be used to recreate fully grown adults with the exact memories of the original Kryptonians from which the samples were taken, thus implying that Kryptonians store memories in their DNA
- For example, DNA samples of the Kandorian army were able to be used to recreate fully grown adults with the exact memories of the original Kryptonians from which the samples were taken. (Kandor)
- In addition, Zor-El's blue crystal was also able to recreate adult versions of Lara and Zor-El with fully memories of their lives.
- Another example would be that Bizarro takes Clark's DNA, and with it his memories, which could be that he took the memories as well, or that the DNA contained the memories
- Bizarro: Thanks for sharing. I feel a lot better now.
- Clark: What just happened?
- Bizarro: I took a little piece of your DNA. (he chokes Clark) And now, I'm gonna take your life!
- Season Six, Phantom