Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Egypt is a country in Africa.
It has appeared or been mentioned on Smallville several times.
At some point, the Crystal of Fire was hidden in Egypt.
Carter Hall communicate with the team from a chamber at Giza
Lois Lane encountered Carter Hall in Egypt, who was the main archaeologist of the expedition to the tomb of Isis. Clark Kent, Lois Lane and the rest of the Justice League attend Carter's funeral in a sarcophagus chamber next to his wife Shayera Hall in Egypt.
- Clark as Lionel: Where did Lionel get this?
- Edgar: Uh... um...I-I don't know.
- Clark as Lionel: Please, you have to tell me.
- Edgar: It came from this... Mayan rain god statue. Eh...one of his teams found it in an underwater ruin off the coast of Honduras.
- Clark as Lionel: How did he know to search there?
- Edgar: Oh, he's scouring the globe, yeah. These ancient symbols -- they've shown up in, uh, Egypt, Central America, even a, uh, sacred Indian cave right here in Kansas.
- Season Four, Transference
- Season Four: Crusade, Transference (Mentioned only)
- Season Nine: Salvation
- Season Ten: Lazarus, Shield, Icarus
| Places in Smallville|