Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Genevieve Sparling is a writer for Smallville.
- Progeny (directed by Terrence O'Hara) - After Lex discovers Chloe's mother Moira has the power to control meteor freaks, he develops a drug to wake her from her catatonic state, then threatens to kill Chloe unless she uses her power to help him. Clark helps Chloe break into the asylum to rescue Moira and finally get to know her mother. Lana learns a shocking truth about her pregnancy.
- Beast (directed by Michael Rohl) Clark discovers that Davis is still alive and confronts Chloe about protecting him. Oliver discovers Jimmy breaking into Chloe's apartment, but things get rapidly worse after Davis jumps from the shadows and attacks both of them. Meanwhile Clark and Davis face off in the Fortress.
- Roulette (directed by Kevin Fair) - Oliver is drugged and kidnapped by a woman named Victoria AKA Roulette, who tells Oliver that he's involved in a dangerous game and must fight for his life. After Victoria shows up dead and Oliver is arrested by the police, he turns to Chloe for help. Meanwhile, Lois berates Clark for not telling her about Oliver's suicide attempt.
- Escape (directed by Kevin Fair) - Clark and Lois head out of town for a quiet romantic getaway, but their plans are thwarted when they run into Chloe and Oliver at their Bed & Breakfast Inn. The couples’ awkward moment is interrupted by the arrival of the Silver Banshee, who sets her sights on Clark and Oliver. Meanwhile, Tess faces off with Zod with a surprising result.
- Isis (directed by James Marshall) - Lois decides to tell Clark that she knows he's the Blur, but she accidentally activates an ancient artifact that transforms her into the goddess Isis, complete with superpowers of her own. Clark and Oliver reluctantly decide to ask Tess for help with Lois. Meanwhile, after Cat Grant witnesses Lois as Isis using her superpowers, she concludes Lois is the Blur and sets out to prove it.
- Icarus (directed by Mairzee Almas) - The VRA is in full effect and things take an unfortunate turn of events after the Green Arrow tries to stop a mugging but is attacked by citizens for being a super hero. Clark discovers that the civilians who attacked Oliver were all marked with a darkness tattoo. Carter Hall and Star Girl return to help Clark deal with Slade’s re-emergence after he kidnaps Lois.
- Kent (teleplay by Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson and directed by Jeannot Szwarc)