|Occupation||Personal Assistant (Lex Luthor)|
|Played By||Anna Galvin|
Gina appeared to be in love with Lex, and willing to do anything to help him investigate Veritas and acquire the two keys needed to open a safe deposit box in Zurich.
Gina consoled Lex after he murdered his father Lionel Luthor, telling him that Lionel was a bad man and that the world was better without him. She found out that there was a photo showing Lex shove Lionel through his office window. While trying to find the photo, Gina shot Lois Lane, and used a gun to force Lois and Jimmy Olsen into a walk-in freezer in the Daily Planet. She also knocked Chloe Sullivan unconscious and deleted the photo on the Isis Foundation servers showing that Lex had murdered his father.
Gina later overheard Chloe talking to Clark Kent and saw Clark using his super speed, realizing that he was "The Traveler." Before she could tell Lex, an unidentified male assailant attacked and paralyzed her with some sort of inhaler. This assailant was later revealed to be a henchman of Edward Teague, the last surviving member of Veritas. After this Gina died.
- Bizarro – She helped Lex with his legal problems after Lana Lang's "death." Also prepared a helicopter for leaving the country, escaping from the authorities.
- Action – She searched for leads to learn more about Kara's past, but just finding apparently Kara's false back-story, created by Chloe Sullivan.
- Gemini – She gave Lex the acquisition papers to take over the Daily Planet.
- Hero – Gina talked to Lex about Kara. She also gave him details for the star alignment in Veritas crest which was last organized in its position on 17 October 1989, the last meteor shower.
- Traveler – She kept Kara under surveillance and prepared everything to take her to a lab to analyze Kara's memory.
- Veritas – She enters Lex's office and tells him that there is no chance that Patricia Swann's locket can be traced to him. She then questions him why he learned about Veritas so recently.
- Descent – Gina trapped Lois and Jimmy in a freezer, knocked Chloe unconscious and deleted a photo taken by Jimmy showing Lex pushing Lionel through the window. She also saw Clark using his powers. She was left paralyzed (and presumably killed) by an unknown attacker who is later revealed to have been sent by Edward Teague.
- Gina's name was not revealed until her final appearance, just before she was killed. Before then, fans speculated that she was Smallville's version of Mercy Graves, Lex's personal assistant in the Superman comics and animated series, Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.
- There is a small plot hole involving Gina: In Hero, she was about to show Lex something important, but then Kara walked in and interrupted her. She was later killed and the papers she needed to show Lex were never mentioned again.
- Gina appeared in 7 episodes, which tied her with Dr. Harden, Adam Knight, Grant Gabriel, Jeff Hage, and Faora (clone) as the 10th most frequently seen recurring characters in the series after Jor-El, Nancy Adams, Brainiac, Emil Hamilton, Ethan Miller, John Jones, Nell Potter, George, and Helen Bryce. Gina, Dr. Harden, Adam, Grant, Jeff, and Faora are the most frequently seen recurring characters who are tied with each other in the number of episodes they appeared in.