Intangibility is an ability that allows the user to move straight through objects, walls, or even living beings.
- Martians can phase through walls, people, or other objects.
- Spirits, because they lack a physical body, can move through walls, and people.
Characters with Intangibility
- Season One
- Wade Mahaney, Derek Fox, Scott Bowman, and Whitney Fordman could walk through solid objects with the help of meteor rock tattoos.
- Season Three
- Although not a form of intangibility, Emily Dinsmore could vibrate her body with super-speed to walk through solid objects.
- Season Four
- Season Eight
- Randy Klein, while in his shadow creature persona, could turn intangible at will.
- Season Nine
- Season Ten
- Bart Allen is able to vibrate though walls according to Toyman.