| Powers and|
|Electricity manipulation, slowed aging|
|Played By||Adrian McMorran|
|Last Seen||2001 (Pilot)|
- "I'm not doing this for me. I'm doing this for you and for all the others like us." - Jeremy Creek, to Clark Kent, Pilot'
Powers and Abilities
After being exposed to a close-range blast of meteorites, Jeremy's body suffered from an electrolyte-imbalance, causing his cells to channel and store electricity.
While in a 12 year coma, all of his body's vital organs were in a static state of hibernation, preventing Jeremy from aging until an electrical storm hit the hospital keeping his body. An electrical surge hit his organs and restarted his entire body, waking every part of him to a new life.
- Electricity manipulation - He is able to release then discharge electricity from his body, causing shocking damage or changes to whatever he touches, like when he used it to start a car. His power, however had little effect on Clark, as the latter barely registered it.
- Longevity - Jeremy suffered in a coma for twelve years by the meteor shower. Until when he woke up, he hasn't aged a bit.
Jeremy was not immune to water and his own electrical powers. He electrocuted himself, losing his memory and his powers. His powers also had no effect on Clark Kent.
Jeremy was an innocent victim of the Smallville Crows 'Scarecrow' joke when he was a freshman in 1989. When meteors plunged into the nearby fields where he was strung up, the blast shocked his system. He was taken to a hospital where he laid in a coma for 12 years.
An extreme unbalance in Jeremy's electrolyte levels kept him from aging and made him susceptible to an electrical storm which hit the hospital's generator. Jeremy escaped with the ability to manipulate electricity. He set off for Smallville to exact revenge upon those who tormented him as a child.
After putting the three football players who strung him up into a coma and/or killing them, he found Clark Kent had been strung up as well. Disappointed that nothing had changed, he planned to kill everyone at the school dance by turning on the sprinklers and electrocuting them. Clark tried to stop him. During the fight, Jeremy drove at Clark and rammed into a water line. The car filled with water and he electrified himself, causing him to lose his memory and his powers.
- Jeremy's profile name was shown in Vengeance Chronicles and Fade.
- Acording to Jeremy's Wall of Wierd page , at the end of his last apperence in the Pilot, he aged up to his true age of 26.
- Jeremy was the first of many freak of the week villains in Season One.