Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article describes various allusions to Jesus Christ in the Smallville series.
- Tess: What do you do when you find Judas in your midst? Who would Christ have been if Judas had not betrayed him? Maybe we would remember Jesus as only a teacher roaming the desert.
- Davis: I don't quite understand what you're getting at.
- Tess: Without Judas, Jesus would never have risen from the dead to come back and face his greatest challenge: saving humankind. There is a savior among us. You are here to betray him.
- Season Eight, Eternal
- Tess: Well, you seem to be taking my open-door policy a little liberally these days, don't you?
- Clark: I guess I assumed after you ambushed me in my barn and accused me of being an alien Jesus that we had dropped any formalities.
- Season Eight, Injustice
- Oliver: Who are you, huh? Wha-what's all this, what's the 'S' stand for? What is that, 'Superstar'?
- Clark: It gives people hope.
- Oliver: I'll tell you what, Clark. Why don't you, uh, go ahead and plaster your symbol of superiority all over the city so people can worship you like some kind of modern Jesus. That's what you want, right? That's why you're here? Here to save us?
- Season Nine, Rabid