|Family|| Oliver Queen (father)|
Chloe Sullivan-Queen (mother)
Robert Queen (paternal grandfather, deceased)
Laura Queen (paternal grandmother, deceased)
Gabe Sullivan (maternal grandfather)
Moira Sullivan (maternal grandmother)
Clark Kent (Godfather/elder first cousin-in-law)
Lois Lane (Godmother/elder first cousin-once removed)
Lucy Lane (younger first cousin-once removed)
Sam Lane (great-uncle)
Ella Lane (great-aunt, deceased)
|Played By||Mathias Luers|
Jonathan is young and has short blonde hair.
He also has an interest in archery.
When Oliver starts to talk to his wife, Chloe, about wanting to have a sidekick, she reveals to him that she is pregnant with his child.
At Watchtower, Chloe practices shooting his bow and arrows and Oliver notes that she seems to be getting better. Chloe attributes it to their child growing within her. Oliver teases her, saying he is the only one spending time reading parenting books.
When Chloe uses a machine in order to have access to her doppelganger's memories, Oliver asks if the baby will be affected by the procedure and Dr. Hamilton says that unless there are psychosomatic effects caused by the mental link, the baby should be fine.
After watching her doppelganger's last memories, Chloe begins to wonders how can they bring a baby into the world with a crisis on the way. Later, Chloe reveals to Clark about her pregnancy and that she and Oliver need to leave so the baby can come safely to term.
In D.E.O.'s headquarters, Diana Prince is helping Chloe through the base, and admires the pregnant Chloe saying that it is a thing of wonder. Diana says she is sure that she will raise her young "warrior" well as he is in good hands. A surprised Chloe asks her how does she know her baby's gender and Diana says it is just women's intuition.
After her son's birth, Chloe worries about the dangers in the world and the rise in heroes. Oliver reminds her they all fight for justice and will ensure their new baby will have a safe and healthy upbringing. Chloe laments that family should be here for their big occasion and Ollie smiles as he wheels her into the waiting room to be greeted by their 'family' composed of the Heroes that they met over time. Lois and Clark are shocked to be named God Parents and coo over the new addition. Clark remembering the losses they have suffered over the years is truly touched to meet a new life brought into the fold and even more so when they reveal the baby's name to be Jonathan.
Seven years after Clark became Superman in 2011, Chloe read the story of Clark's final trial to Jonathan. After reading the story, which had been documented into a comic book, Chloe tucked him in and kissed him goodnight. Before falling asleep Jonathan glanced across the room at a quiver filled with red and yellow arrows and a green bow.
- Jonathan owns a set of red-and-yellow arrows similar to the set a young Oliver had in Season Seven's Veritas.
- He is a fan of Warrior Angel just like Ryan James, Lex Luthor, Duncan Allenmeyer, Davis Bloome, Oliver Queen, Chloe Sullivan, Ben Meyers and Alec Abrams.
- The color of his arrows (red and yellow) are a reference to Speedy, the teenage sidekick of Green Arrow. In the comics there were two people who used the alias of Speedy" the first one was Roy Harper and the second one was Mia Dearden, who appeared in Season Nine's Crossfire and Disciple and later in Season Eleven's Hollow and Titans.
- The arrows also imply he is the son of Oliver Queen. In the comics, Oliver had two sons, one named Robert Queen II, conceived when his mother Shado raped Oliver while he was delirious with a fever and Conner Hawke whose mother was one of Oliver's early flings in college, as well as later became the second Green Arrow, taking the place of his deceased father.
- It is unknown if he is aware of his mother's appearance in the Superman comic book she read to him.