Kevin Fair is a director of Smallville.
He has directed the following episodes:
- Siren (co-written by Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson) - Chloe is attacked by the Black Canary, a mysterious woman with a subsonic cry. Under the direction of Lex, the Black Canary launches an attack on the Green Arrow and Clark. Meanwhile, Lois discovers Oliver’s secret.
- Odyssey (co-written by Todd Slavkin, Darren Swimmer, Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson) - The Justice League, led by the Green Arrow, hits the Arctic in search of Clark, who disappeared after the Fortress collapsed. The team immediately has a confrontation with the new CEO of LuthorCorp, Tess Mercer. Meanwhile, Chloe is being held prisoner by a suspicious group who has discovered she has a new power, and Clark has been stripped of his powers by Jor-El.
- Abyss (co-written by Don Whitehead and Holly Henderson) - Brainiac begins removing Chloe´s memories one by one until the only person she remembers is Davis. Clark realizes the only way to stop Brainiac from taking over Chloe's mind is to rebuild the Fortress of Solitude and ask Jor-El to heal her.
- Savior (co-written by Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson) - Clark tells Jor-El he's ready to start his training, but Jor-El sends him back to Metropolis to cut ties with Lois before he can begin. Chloe is shocked when Lois suddenly reappears after having been missing for weeks, but Lois has no recollection of vanishing into thin air with the Legion ring. While investigating a monorail crash, Lois meets John Corben, a new reporter at the Daily Planet with a negative attitude toward the Red-Blue Blur. Chloe begs Clark to use the Legion ring to go back in time to save Jimmy, but he refuses, driving a wedge into their friendship. Meanwhile, Oliver continues down a dark road, and Zod arrives at the Luthor Mansion.
- Roulette (written by Genevieve Sparling) - Oliver is drugged and kidnapped by a woman named Victoria AKA Roulette, who tells Oliver that he's involved in a dangerous game and must fight for his life. After Victoria shows up dead and Oliver is arrested by the police, he turns to Chloe for help. Meanwhile, Lois berates Clark for not telling her about Oliver's suicide attempt.
- Escape (written by Genevieve Sparling) - Clark and Lois head out of town for a quiet romantic getaway, but their plans are thwarted when they run into Chloe and Oliver at their Bed & Breakfast Inn. The couples’ awkward moment is interrupted by the arrival of the Silver Banshee, who sets her sights on Clark and Oliver. Meanwhile, Tess faces off with Zod with a surprising result.
- Sacrifice (co-written by Bryan Miller, Justin Hartley & Walter Wong) - Tess breaks into Watchtower, triggering an elaborate security system that Chloe installed, ultimately trapping the two women inside. Chloe realizes that someone is downloading information from the Watchtower server about the Kandorians, which prompts her to make a drastic move. Oliver confronts Zod and winds up clinging to life with a "Z" scorched into his chest. Clark realizes Zod has given his soldiers super powers.
- Lazarus (written by Don Whitehead and Holly Henderson) - Lois finds Clark's lifeless body and removes the blue kryptonite enabling him to heal himself. Lois sneaks away before Clark fully awakens in order to protect his secret. Chloe is desperate to find Oliver, so she turns to an unlikely source for answers. Jonathan returns to the Kent Farm with a message for Clark saying that "something dark is coming", and Tess awakens in a LuthorCorp lab, where she discovers that her old Mentor Lex Luthor is alive and is using clones of himself for their organs and body parts to restore him to life.
- Abandoned (written by Drew Landis and Julia Swift) - Lois finds a video made for her by her mother, Ella Lane, before she died. After watching the tape, Lois makes a drastic decision about her relationship with Clark that takes her to the Fortress, where she comes face to face with Jor-El and Lara. Meanwhile, Tess has a nightmare involving herself as a child and a music box. Upon awakening, she finds the music box in Luthor mansion and sets out to find out who planted it there. Clark accompanies her to an orphanage run by Granny Goodness who may not have the young girls' best intentions in mind. One of the young women living there, Harriet, finds Clark snooping around and decides to take matters into her own very sharp hands.
- Finale, Part 1 (written by Al Septien & Turi Meyer)
- Kevin has worked with three separate teams of writing partners.
- Kevin has worked with the writing team of Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson twice (Siren and Savior).
- Kevin has worked with writer Genevieve Sparling twice (Roulette and Escape).
- Kevin has directed two episodes written by more than one writer/writing team (Odyssey and Sacrifice).
- Kevin has directed three season premieres in a row (Odyssey, Savior and Lazarus).