|Family||Unnamed mother (deceased)|
| Powers and|
|All Kryptonian Powers (Demonstrated: Super strength, Super speed, Flight, Super hearing, matter manipulation)|
|Played By||Adrianne Palicki|
Lindsey is a stunningly beautiful young girl, in her late teens. Tall and statuesque with tanned skin, long blonde hair, blue eyes and a small mole between her eyebrows. Strangely, her obvious physical beauty was never noted within the show and Clark Kent seemed only mildly surprised when she arrived at his farm naked. She was soon given a flannel shirt to cover herself. However, she quickly abandoned this attire for a white tank top and knee-long skirt. Due to her invulnerability, she never acquired footwear, and remained barefoot.
"Jor-El used you, he stole away your life and striped away your humanity; all so he could lure Clark to him." Johnathan to Lindsey
Lindsey acted as a very confident Kryptonian native, who was weary of humans and loyal only to her race and Clark's "salvation". She cared little for people and this amplified her Kryptonian heritage: the more she could "prove" humans to be untrustworthy, the more superior the Kryptonian way of life appeared. She did not appear to be bothered by killing people. She seemed to have been completely brain washed by Jor-El and believed without a doubt that she was Kryptonian and thus more rational, trustworthy and advanced than human beings. She is very forward with Clark and offers him herself emotionally and physically. It is almost as if she knows what to say to get to Clark's insecurties and fears; this could be because Jor-El would know that Clark felt very alone being with the humans because he wasn't one. Other than pumping up the Kryptonian way of life, she seemed to have no other interests.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Lindsey Harrison was chosen by Jor-El to serve as a Kryptonian instrument, and as such, she displayed many native Kryptonian powers abilities and knew how to control them almost instantly upon emerging from the Kawatche Cave walls.
- Super Strength - Lindsey, while being used by Jor-El, possessed superhuman strength and could easily overpower humans. She was strong enough to demolish a car with her bare hands.
- Super Speed - Lindsey was able to run faster than the speed of sound. She run from the Kents house to a nearby road in less then a second.
- Flight - Lindsey was able to fly Clark Kent to the Kawatche Caves.
- Super Hearing - Lindsey was able to hear Agent Loder from a great distance.
- Longevity - Lindsey presumably hasn't aged when Clark mentions this to her. It is unknown if she has demonstrated this ability.
She also displayed abilities that were not displayed by other Kryptonians, suggesting she may have been aided by Jor-El.
- Matter Manipulation - Lindsey was able to disintegrate both Agent Loder and his car.
In her youth, she was arrested for shoplifting. During the 1989 meteor shower, she and her mother were returning to their home in Illinois when their car was struck by a meteor on Route 8 near the Kawatche Caves. Her mother was killed, but Lindsey's body was never found.
Jor-El took her inside the cave and brainwashed her to be used when he needed her to lure Clark. She was kept in the cave walls for 14 years.
Upon receiving some clothes, she claimed to have come from the Kawatche Caves and told the Kents she was there to take Clark home to fulfill his destiny, and warned that everyone he knows would betray him. Kara took Clark flying to the cave and revealed that she has been in the cave waiting for the time to be right. Clark declined her offer to go into a passageway to find out everything. The next day, she revealed to the family that Jonathan broke the covenant: that in return for the power he received to bring Clark home, Jonathan would return Clark to Jor-El.
As Agent Loder listened in, Kara sensed him and murdered him by disintegrating him and his car. Kara warned Clark that he and she were the last Kryptonians alive and they must preserve their race.
When Clark learned of Lex's room of obsession and after Lana left for Paris, Kara comforted Clark and promised to take him to Lara. Clark and Kara prepared to "leave" but Chloe identified her fingerprints as those of Lindsey Harrison. They discovered that Jor-El had used her to lure Clark to him. Jor-El transported her back into the portal and stated that Kara has served her purpose.
- "Kara": You shouldn't involve yourself in their problems.
- Clark: Lex is my friend. I want to help him.
- "Kara": You can't trust him.
- Clark: You don't know him.
- "Kara": I don't have to. It's human nature. It's just who they are.
- Clark: They happen to be the people that I care about.
- "Kara": Which is why it'll be that much harder when they all betray you. I can understand why you're scared. This is all you know. But you're not meant for this world, Kal-El. You were meant for mine.
- Season Three: Covenant
:Clark: I can't fly.
- "Kara": Not yet. This is just the beginning, Kal-El. You have no idea how powerful you'll become.
- Season Three: Covenant
- Adrianne Palicki was cast as Wonder Woman in David E. Kelley's pilot for NBC. However, NBC passed on it.
- In character, her attitude toward humans is reminiscent of Ursa, the super villain that appeared as an enemy of Superman in the theatrical film Superman II, played by actress Sarah Douglas. The character wondered at Superman's affection for the humans guessing that he cared for them like pets.
- Adrianne Palicki played a siren in unaired Aquaman pilot with Justin Hartley.
- Clark's cousin Kara took part of Smallville in Season Seven as Kara Kent.
- Lindsey walking naked is similar to how in the comic books Kara Zor-El was first seen in the modern continuity walking naked in Gotham city aimlessly and confused.
- Lindsey can be considered Smallville equivalent of Power Girl, for various reasons:
- In the post-Crisis continuity (prior to her Earth-Two origin being restored), Power Girl was originally believed to be a Kryptonian, though this was later disproven. She was at first passed off, as Superman's cousin. Just like Lindsey was at first believed to be a Kryptonian and was passed off, as Clark's cousin to Lana Lang. Then having her Kryptonian roots disproven, in Lindsey's case, through her fingerprints.
- Both women display an aggressive personality and lack people skills.
- Lindsey wears a white tank top and skirt for most of the episode. Power Girl's main outfit consists of a mostly-white suit.
- The name "Lindsey Harrison" can be viewed as ironic, in retrospect, as actress Linda Harrison was the first ever live-action Wonder Woman in a short Wonder Woman pilot, in 1967 (like Adrianne's WW pilot, it was never picked up).