Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Loeb Bridge is one of the main bridges in Smallville.
- Lex Luthor crashed his Porsche into Elbow River, and was saved by Clark Kent's timely intervention. (Pilot)
- Loeb Bridge was close to the area in which Lana Lang drove her car into a school bus and died, before Clark pleaded with Jor-El to reset the day and prevent the accident. (Reckoning)
- Loeb Bridge is possibly named for Jeph Loeb, of Superman for All Seasons fame, who writes for the comics and has written four episodes of Smallville.
- The shooting location of Loeb Bridge was on Harris Road, with the intersection of Fenton Road to the north in Pitt Meadows, BC, Canada.
- ↑ smallville.warnerbros.com interactive map