Loeb Bridge is one of the main bridges in Smallville.
- Lex Luthor crashed his Porsche into Elbow River, and was saved by Clark Kent's timely intervention. (Pilot)
- Loeb Bridge was close to the area in which Lana Lang drove her car into a school bus and died, before Clark pleaded with Jor-El to reset the day and prevent the accident. (Reckoning)
- Loeb Bridge is possibly named for Jeph Loeb, of Superman for All Seasons fame, who writes for the comics and has written four episodes of Smallville.
- The shooting location of Loeb Bridge was on Harris Road, with the intersection of Fenton Road to the north in Pitt Meadows, BC, Canada.
- ↑ smallville.warnerbros.com interactive map