Lois Lane's vision was a vivid vision showing memories from Lois Lane's time in the future.
Lois Lane goes to sleep happy after receiving a call from the Blur.
A man looking somewhat like Clark bears the mark of Zod. Also note that the building behind the man looks suspiciously like the holographic building Tess showed in Crossfire. Also note that there is a symbol in the middle of the buildings, the symbol from the Orb. That symbol is also in the Luthor Mansion (Savior).
Tess Mercer kneels before a man as he puts dogtags around her neck.
A woman, later revealed to be Alia, draws her sword.
A shovel breaks ground.
Oliver Queen is revealed to be the one digging with the shovel.
Alia attacks someone aggressively with a sword.
Lois wakes from her dream.
- The person shown with the symbol of Zod in the chest is wearing the same suit Clark Kent used from Shield to Prophecy. The silhouette also shows a very similar hairstyle to Clark.
- In the last sequence in which Alia appears, Clark's barn can clearly be seen in the background, indicating that it may be the same fight scene that occurs in Savior. This was shown in Pandora to instead be a future in which the Kandorians rule Earth.
- Tess Mercer is using the same uniform as the soldiers of Zod.
- Tess Mercer's solar tower from Crossfire can be seen in the background.
- In several of the scenes, a city can be seen in the background. It is later revealed that the solar tower is located in Metropolis. (Pandora, Disciple, Persuasion)
- Echo is the first episode of Season Nine in which Lois' vision does not appear.
- Tess Mercer has previously shown a desire to stand equal with Zod and the Kandorians. (Savior)
|Destiny in Smallville|