Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Season Two: Nocturne
- Season Three: Resurrection
- Season Five, Vengeance
- Season Six: Arrow, Promise, Combat
- Season Eight: Legion
- Season Ten: Patriot, Booster, Finale, Part 2
- Lana in Nicodemus asked teasingly whether Clark was "made of steel."
- Clark: (reading a poem) It's a little mushy.
- Lana: I almost forgot. Clark Kent, the man of steel.
- Season Two, Nocturne
- Clark: You know, I always thought of my dad as a man of steel. I guess I was wrong.
- Season Three, Resurrection
- Jonathan: (in a home video, referring to Clark) This young man's a man of steel.
- Season Five, Vengeance
- Clark: This Green Arrow Bandit's got a lot of gadgets.
- Chloe: Gadgets? Against the Man of Steel?
- Clark: He's good, all right?
- Chloe: Fine -- backing off.
- Season Six, Arrow
- Chloe: Lana's not my hero, Clark, you are. And this whole idea that you're still hiding who you really are, that you're giving up the one person that you totally love--
- Clark: I'm protecting her...
- Chloe: Good job. She's marrying a monster and trapping herself into a loveless life.
- Clark: Oh, you think this is easy for me?
- Chloe: I think it's easier than getting hurt. Clark, you don't hesitate to run into a burning building or jump in front of a bullet because nothing can penetrate that iron flesh of yours. But the one time saving Lana means putting your heart on the line, the Man of Steel is nowhere to be found.
- Season Six, Promise
- Richtor: Hey, what do you think of the name "The Man of Steel"?
- Clark: "Man of Steel"?
- Richtor: Yeah, I give all the fighters their monikers. Trust me, kid, it's a name that no one's ever going to forget.
- Season Six, Combat
- Garth Ranzz: I thought Kal-El was known to do what ever it took to save the world. Are you sure that's the right guy?
- Rokk Krinn: It's him.
- Garth Ranzz: I don't know. No glasses, no tights, no flights. So far, he's nothing like the Man of Steel.
- Season Eight, Legion
- Lois: How many "Great Caesar's ghosts"?
- Jimmy: Four, before his coffee. But...did you get my shots?
- Lois: Love the framing, love the colors. Where's the drama?
- Jimmy: Um... Um, did you see the one with the elephant?
- Lois: The Man of Steel deserves something better than a circus incident and a fender-bender. I want pecs, I want cape, I want pearly whites.
- Jimmy: Yes, Miss Lane.
- Lois: Great. Your brother left big shoes for you to fill, Olsen. I know you're up to the task.
- Season Ten, Finale, Part 2