|Metro Coffee Stop|
The Metro Coffee Stop is a café located in one of the main streets of Metropolis. It has outdoor service, with chairs and tables located on the sidewalk.
Later, when Lois invited Clark on a date for coffee, they planned to meet at the Metro Coffee Stop but Clark changed his mind at the last moment and left Lois alone at the cafe. 
Clark met his blind date at the coffee shop when he was recording for a TV show. Later, while waiting to hear from a soldier in his army about Tess' interrogation, Zod opened an envelope while sitting at the cafe. Inside were the bloody dog tags of his soldier, suggesting that Tess had killed or injured him. Zod looked up and saw Tess Mercer on the other side of the street; a bus then passed between them, and Tess disappeared. 
Tess summons Oliver at the cafe after deciding to hide from Checkmate to apologizes with him for everything she had done, and also to ask him for help. After Oliver's refused to help her, he left her sitting alone and smashed in the street. 
After Lois teamed up with Perry White to cover the story of the Book of Rao and the mysterious Red Queen, the two go to the cafe to wait for her because she had given them that direction. Although the café was closing, the two waited patiently for the Red Queen, until they saw her on the roof of the building opposite and went after her. 
On her day off, Lois was seen buying coffee from the store while arguing with the seller. When Tess fails to contact with Lois through her cell phone, she uses the cameras that were outside the local and intercepts the telephone line of a passerby to contact her. 
- The employees of the café wear a purple apron.
- Ironically, Chloe has been seen buying coffee from the seller that is on the other side of the street of the store. 
- The café has a "Karma Jar". 
- This is the third coffee shop to be regularly featured on the show. The first coffee shop was The Beanery and the second one the Talon.
- The Metro Coffee Stop is located opposite the Metropolis Theater where Zatanna stayed during her visit to Metropolis. It also has a phone booth in the corner and a semaphore.
- In a deleted scene, Lana appeared at the corner of the coffee shop and realized that Brainiac was hypnotizing the city and tried to warn people but was also mesmerized.
- Since its introduction in Season Eight, the Coffee street has been one of the major locations featured on the series.