Michael Rohl is a director of Smallville
- Fanatic (written by Wendy Mericle) - The Senatorial race between Jonathan and Lex heats up when Jonathan receives an anonymous threat warning him to drop out of the election. When Clark finds Jonathan badly beaten, he and Chloe find the attackers. Lois is thrown into the mix when she is captured and forced to assassinate Jonathan during his speech.
- Hypnotic (co-written by Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer) - Lex discovers that Professor Fine is in Honduras and sets out to confront him. Clark meets an attractive seductress named Simone who uses a magical charm to make people succumb to her every wish. An enchanted Clark reveals his powers to Simone Charcot, who seizes the opportunity and demands that Clark kill Lex. Lana walks in on Clark and Simone about to make love, then Simone forces Clark to break up with Lana.
- Arrow (written by Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson) - While attending a fundraiser, Lois witnesses the Green Arrow steal a rare diamond necklace off Martha's neck and vows to find the man behind the costume. Clark does some investigating of his own and discovers Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow and has been stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. Meanwhile, Lex enlists Lionel's help in testing Lana's loyalty.
- Trespass (written by Tracy Bellomo) - After receiving a photo of herself dressing, Lana realizes she has a stalker and decides to hide out at a surprising location—the Kent farm. Clark asks Jimmy to help him track down the man who is stalking her, and convinces Jimmy to reconsider his relationship with Chloe.
- Bizarro (co-written by Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson) - As a result of the dam break caused by Clark's struggle with his evil doppleganger, a new super-powered individual enters the struggle. Everyone has some choices to make: Lex, Clark, Bizarro, Chloe... and Lana.
- Hero (co-written by Aaron Helbing and Todd Helbing) - Kara and Jimmy attend a OneRepublic concert and one of the roadies turns out to be former Smallville resident Pete Ross. Pete unwittingly chews some kryptonite-laced gum and develops stretching powers. Clark and Chloe are thrilled to meet up with their old friend but warn him against using his powers in public. However, Lex discovers Pete's powers and blackmails him into helping break into Lionel's safe by threatening to reveal Chloe is a meteor freak.
- Prey (co-written by Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders) - Clark looks into a recent attack in a theater that may be the work of a serial killer. Suspecting it could be someone who is meteor-infected, he demands that Chloe release the names of the people she is counseling at the Isis Foundation, which causes a rift between the friends. Davis fears that his blackouts could mean that he is the serial killer and collects evidence that may implicate him. Fearing the worst, he confesses his suspicions to Chloe.
- Bloodline (written by Caroline Dries) - Clark receives an anonymous package containing the crystal that Tess found in the Arctic. When he removes the crystal, it activates and sends him and a visiting Lois to the Phantom Zone where they run into Kara. Kara opens a portal for Lois to return but Zod's wife Faora escapes with her and takes over Lois' body. A possessed Lois goes on a rampage in Metropolis.
- Requiem (written by Don Whitehead & Holly Henderson) - An explosion at LuthorCorp kills all the Board members and injures Oliver, who was there to announce the merger of his company with LutherCorp. Oliver believes that Lex is responsible for the blast and Clark and Lana learn that the bomber is Winslow Schott, who is working for Lex.
- Beast (written by Genevieve Sparling) - Clark discovers that Davis is still alive and confronts Chloe about protecting him. Oliver discovers Jimmy breaking into Chloe's apartment, but things get rapidly worse after Davis jumps from the shadows and attacks both of them.
- Rabid (written by Jordan Hawley) - Zod and his soldiers release a virus into the air that turns humans into zombies. The only way to stop it is to make an antidote from the blood of another Kryptonian. After Lois is infected, Chloe pleads with Clark to donate his blood to stop the epidemic, even though it risks outing him to Zod.
- Crossfire (co-written by Don Whitehead & Holly Henderson) - Oliver tries to help a young street girl, Mia Dearden, get out of her dangerous life by offering to train her, but Mia double crosses him. Lois asks Clark to help her land a job as an on-air television host, but the two are shocked when the station wants to hire them as a team.
- Upgrade (co-written by Drew Landis & Julia Swift) - Zod continues to pose as “The Blur” and asks Lois to investigate one of Tess’ secret labs. An explosion rocks the lab, and Lois is rescued by John Corben who was a subject of multiple experiments. While investigating the explosion, Clark is exposed to red kryptonite. An infected Clark takes Zod to the Fortress. Tess turns to Chloe for help and they send in Corben to stop Clark from revealing all his secrets.