Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Oliver Queen's parents are murdered. Years later Oliver is stranded on a deserted island where natives teach him the skill of archery. When Oliver's training is done, he becomes the Green Arrow.
Chronicle One: Broken Arrow
Oliver Queen is disappointed about not being able to go on a trip with his parents (who want him to be able to continue with his education uninterrupted). His father gives him a toy bow and arrow, which he responds to by breaking an arrow.
While Oliver is playing with a Warrior Angel action figure, Robert Queen is in the next room discussing with Bridgette Crosby about how they can't trust Lionel Luthor. Bridgette notes his concern and will relay it to Dr. Swann. Laura Queen spots Oliver eavesdropping and lectures him about it.
Oliver refuses to talk to her too. Laura notes that missing classes will put him behind Geoffrey and Alden. He then responds by stating that he wants new parents. Later, Oliver sees his parents boarding their flight, with no one noticing a man attaching a bomb to the plane.
- Chronicle Title 1: In this mobisode, Oliver breaks an arrow given to him by his father.
- The Oliver Queen Chronicles were originally broadcast on Sprint cellphones, and was released on the Season 6 DVD on September 2007.
- Due to the flashback scenes in Season 8's "Toxic", the events of Chronicles Four through Six have been rendered non-canon, though at least the first half of this story can still be looked at as a valid prequel to Oliver being stranded.
- Robert Queen: I just can't trust him anymore.
- Bridgette Crosby: We were beginning to sense that.
- Robert Queen: The seeds of fascism were watered by altruism, Bridgette. I fear he's pushing us down a similar path.
- Bridgette Crosby: I'll make sure Virgil knows where you stand.
- Robert Queen: Swann is lucky to have you. We all are.
- Bridgette Crosby: The feeling is mutual. You are a critical part of this endeavor.
- 
|Chronicles of Smallville|
|Oliver Queen in Smallville|