Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Powers and|
|Intangibility, Flight, Super speed, Transforms into a shadow creature|
|Played By||Tyler Johnston|
- "It's nice to have your work recognized after so many years being the good little boy in the shadows." - Randy Klein, Prey
Randy Klein is a metahuman with the ability to turn into a shadow creature.
Powers and Abilities
Randy had the ability to transform himself into a type of shadow creature.
As the shadow creature, Randy possessed many inhuman powers and abilities, which included:
- Flight: Randy can glide.
- Super speed: Although Randy can move much quicker than humanly possible, he's nowhere near as fast as Kryptonians, because when Clark entered super speed, he was frozen.
- Intangibility: Randy can move his body through objects, walls, and through people.
Randy was a member of a group of kryptonite infected metahumans who attended Chloe Sullivan's group therapy session at the Isis Foundation. When citizens of Metropolis were being stalked by a mysterious serial killer, including one of the group members, Mary Pierson, Randy pretended to be the killer so as to acquire the attention he always wanted.
He later attacked Davis and Jimmy Olsen, before escaping at the sight of Clark Kent. Jimmy and Clark searched for the shadow creature. Clark used his x-ray vision to see through Randy's invisibility and then knocked Randy out by throwing a large tire at him with incredible force and speed.
After Randy was knocked out, Jimmy shot his photo. Randy was taken into custody, but Tess' assistant asked him to join Tess' team of "superheroes" that was started a few weeks before, with Bette Sans Souci. Later, it was revealed that Davis Bloome was the serial killer.
- The character Randy, and his ability to transform into a shadow, bears a strong resemblance to the DC villain the Shadow Thief. This character is also capable of transforming into an intangible shadow and also move at superhuman speed, but physically able to attack others at will.
- Although he was asked to join Tess' team at the end of Prey, Randy did not appear in Injustice, making it unclear whether he accepted her offer or not. Even his continued existence is debatable.
- The cause of his need for attention could be from Münchausen syndrome.
- Randy's ability's are similar to that of the Static Shock antagonist, Ebon, a living shadow who is able to generate himself where ever there is shadow or darkness.