The Season 6 DVD contains all 22 episodes from the sixth season of Smallville with deleted scenes and commentary. The DVD was released on 18 September 2007 in the U.S. and 22 October 2007 in the U.K. The cover depicts Clark Kent and Lex Luthor and Lana Lang behind him representing the growing relationship between Lex and Lana.
They tried to be friends. But their chosen paths set them on a collision course. The Clark Kent-Lex Luthor rivalry explodes into the fierce good-versus-evil battle fans have long expected in Season 6 of the spectacular series that reinterprets the characters and events of Superman mythology from its roots. Adding to the rivalry: Lana Lang becomes Mrs. Luthor. Clark would be stunned to find out why she says yes. But that's not all that's stunning. Green Arrow forms a Super Hero league. Will Clark join? Phantom Zone escapees menace Earth. Can Clark stop them? LuthorCorp expands its dark experiments. Will an awesome kryptonite-powered army be the result? The answers - and thrills - are here!
- Number of Discs: 6
- Number of Episodes: 22
- Running Time: 1078 minutes
- Retail Price: $59.98 (US$)
- English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo)
- French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo)
- Italian (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo)
- Subtitles: English, Spanish, French
A number of special features are included with this DVD.
- The Green Arrow: Legend of the Emerald Archer - Since the early 1940s Oliver Queen aka Green Arrow has grown in popularity and respect. Once seen as the poor man's Batman, he later evolved into a nuanced character which has rivaled some of the best superheroes in the industry. This retrospective features the interviews of those living legends that were fortunate enough to have written or inked this character through the years. The lineage from his opulent roots, to the new story line featured in Smallville is traced.
- Smallville: Big Fans - Superman can rival any franchise, and this documentary is set on showing just how powerful the forces are behind the almost epic fandom associated with this title. This DVD feature shows the results of an online search, which was conducted recently to locate the "Ultimate Smallville Fan". Even more detailed is the legacy which this show is building upon daily through its online presence on dedicated fan sites and at conventions being hosted around the world. A global phenomenon, this featurette examines the craze and shows why people around the world are proud to be such dedicated fans of the series.
- "The Oliver Queen Chronicles" - These animated mobisodes made their debut on the extra small screen of a cell phone. For the first time they are now a part of the Smallville fan's library. Tracing the origin story of Green Arrow through animation, the end user is treated to a refreshing take on how Oliver Queen made his transformation to the Emerald Archer.
- "The Making of The Oliver Queen Chronicles" - A retrospective glimpse into what was involved from concept to completion with the Green Arrow mobisodes.
- "Smallville Content Wraps" - In between the sixth season's episodes, the audience was treated to a continuation of the story line through an animated series of comic books. This featurette compiles these original works by DC Comics.
- Deleted Scenes
- Region 1 (September 18, 2007) United States
- Region 2 (October 22, 2007) United Kingdom
- Region 4 (October 8, 2007) Australia
- Tom Welling as Clark Kent
- Kristin Kreuk as Lana Lang
- Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor
- Erica Durance as Lois Lane
- Allison Mack as Chloe Sullivan
- John Glover as Lionel Luthor
- Annette O'Toole as Martha Kent
|Season Six in Smallville|
|Smallville DVDs |