|Occupation||Reporter (Daily Planet)|
| Powers and|
|Telepathy, memory manipulation|
|Played By||Kyle Schmid|
- "You want to hear about the last time I was in a big government facility? I think I was in high school. That's about as close to prison as it gets." - Sebastian, Identity
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Telepathy - Sebastian could read minds through touch.
- Memory manipulation - Sebastian could also search memories through touch to obtain specific information.
His powers ultimately betrayed him when using powers derived from Brainiac, Chloe Sullivan overloaded his brain with information which she knew no human brain could survive. When confronted by Oliver Queen about it she blames Brainiac, although she was doing it to protect Clark.
After Sebastian was freed from Black Creek, he expressed great distress at the claustrophobia of staring at four walls, and was willing to do anything to avoid going back to prison. He was willing to even kill Lois Lane to avoid this fate.
Sebastian stalked numerous women and killed them using his powers, displaying clear signs of kryptonite psychosis. He claimed that he killed these women before he learned to control his powers. He was later placed in Black Creek for four years. Tess Mercer later arranged for him to be released so she could use him to find her crystal. She forced him to use his powers on three separate occasions.
Sebastian posed as a reporter named "Sebastian Kane" to fool Lois Lane. Lois appeared to agree to go on a date with him, but only because she recognized his face from a flash drive she had stolen from the Luthor Mansion.
Sebastian used his powers to find out that Lois knew he was lying about his past. After their date, he attacked Lois outside the Talon. She called Clark Kent on her cell phone, and Clark Kent raced to the scene. Just before Clark knocked him out, Sebastian touched Clark and found out his secret.
Chloe Sullivan later deduced this, and found Sebastian in Metropolis General recovering where she overloaded him with huge amounts of information (which she had absorbed from Brainiac) by touching him, leaving him flatlined.
Oliver Queen later revealed that Sebastian died because of Chloe. Chloe stated that it was actually Brainiac acting through her who'd killed Sebastian. Oliver questioned why Brainiac would care whether Clark's secret was revealed or not.
- Sebastian is the second escapee from the Black Creek facility to appear in Season Eight.
- The knowledge that Chloe overloaded Sebastian's brain with, was from Brainiac that she got in Arctic and first displayed in Odyssey.
- He shares his name with the primary antagonist of the 2000 horror film "Hollow Man", which shares many similarities to Smallville's freak of the week episodes: a person gains an extraordinary ability and subsequently goes insane and dies.
- His date of birth was the 12/05/1979 and he was 28 years old (according to his records).
- His real name was Wilson Turner (according to his records).
- Sebastian is 5'10" and weighs 155 pounds.