Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Jonathan Kent - After death, Jonathan became a spirit.
- Darkseid - Darkseid is a malevolent alien spirit who's true form is a towering giant, but he uses vessels to properly manifest.
- Isis - Isis is an Egyptian goddess who was once married to Osiris. Her spirit was able to possess Lois Lane through a magical amulet.
- Margaret Isobel Thoreaux - Margaret was an extremely powerful witch, and was killed for partaking in witchcraft. Her spirit was able to possess her descendant Lana Lang, through a tattoo.
- Brianna Withridge - Brianna was a skilled and gifted witch and was killed for partaking in witchcraft. When summoned, her spirit could possess people.
- Madelyn Hibbins- Madelyn was a skilled and gifted witch and was killed for partaking in witchcraft. When summoned, her spirit could possess people.
- Siobhan McDougal- Siobhan is a vengeful spirit of a fallen Gaelic heroine, known as the "Silver Banshee", who was accidentally released from the underworld. When her spirit was released, Siobhan's spirit could be transferred to a woman by physical touch. Her mission was to possess women and kill men.
- Dawn Stiles - Was in a car crash and came into contact with a large amount of green kryptonite and inhabited the ability to control anyone she wanted until she was vanquished by Jonathan Kent.
- Gretchen Winters - Was killed by a psychotic orderly and her body was stuffed in a wall of the Talon apartment. Her spirit was awakened by a violent storm and possessed Chloe Sullivan after she found Gretchen's kryptonite bracelet. Gretchen found and possessed the orderly and killed him, after which her spirit disappeared for good.
Powers and Abilities
Spirits or essences of deceased beings or even living essences can possess living people, and the possessed individual may exhibit an inhuman eye color, which often flashes when the spirit takes over their body. Also, while being possessed or "used" by a spirit, the individual may display superhuman powers and abilities.