Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I say we not delete it because Blue Kryptonite will appear in the November 15 Season 7 episode, Blue, with the possible return of Brainiac. It may also make an appearance in the season premiere. That being, I say we leave it until we see it in Blue. Troy 11:28, 20 September 2007 (UTC)
- Looks like it's going to be relevant to the show afterall, so the delete discussion is null and void. Score one for the comics kids, lol. Although if it doesn't merit enough information from the show for an entire article, it will probably be redirected to the main Kryptonite page. Marikology 01:56, 21 September 2007 (UTC)
Text from other page
Blue Kryptonite is a form of kryptonite from the planet Krypton.
In the pre-crisis of the comics this form was used only on Bizarro. In the post infinite crisis a piece of blue kryptonite is in the hands of Lex Luthor
Samples of blue kryptonite
How many different samples of blue k were there on the show?
- Dax-Ur's chunk of blue k that he wore on his wrist (destroyed by Bizarro, I think)
- The victory ring generated by the blue crystal (destroyed when Clark destroyed the crystal)
- The blue krypto used by the original Jor-El to de-power the Kryptonians in the Orb.
- The blue K used by Alia to strip Clark of his powers
- The blue kryptonite knife used by Zod to fight Clark.
- The copious blue k from the 1989 meteor shower, in Harvest.
- The blue K used to mark Clark with Deadshot's bullet.
- The blue K in the tips of the swords used by Lionel (Earth 2) and Clark Luthor
Wow, that's a lot of blue k! Any others? --Kanamekun 01:05, June 7, 2011 (UTC)
Rather important message...
I was just thinking, you know how Daivs was affected by the meteor rocks, at least before he adapted to them (of course), proven by the use of Green kryptonite and later Black type, as he was influenced by their power, well wouldn't it have made much more sense for them to have used Blue K on him, I mean, seeing as how he seems to get weakened to the stuff in a similar manner as Kryptonians, so by using the blue stuff on him would, theoretically, remove his powers and abilities, right, which means his adaption ability would be removed, making it impossible for him to adapt to it, which would render him basically mortal... -- ImperiexSeed, 10:44 PM, June 9th 2011
^^^Not if they take the Blue K away after a while. Following your logic, it would be better if they used Gold K for this purpose. But I feel that the thing they tried to get across with Davis/Doomsday, was that no matter what you threw at him, he would always find a way to bounce back. Just wondering...why is this relevant to the Blue K page? Or is this just a little side point? Commander Son El 08:47, June 10, 2011 (UTC) I wrote it just as a little aside because I had done a ton of thinking about it, and it seemd logically enough to use it as a post, and seeing as you responded to it, you do too. -- ImperiexSeed, 10:29 AM, June 10th 2011
Haha my friend, well played. No really, I just bumped into it because it was on the recent activity page, so I just decided to check what it was about, and then just chucked in my own input. I guess then it would be valuable to get a few other inputs if you fancy... Commander Son El 14:45, June 10, 2011 (UTC)
Firstly, there's really no need to be rude about it, and secondly, yeah, you're quite right, Gold kryptonite, seeing as it removes a Kryptonian's powers and abilities forever, would be much more effective and a much more logical choice than Blue K. -- ImperiexSeed, 9:07 AM, July 1st 2011