Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A TASER is an electroshock weapon (or electronic control device) designed to deliver less lethal force to an opponent. They have both been used numerous times in Smallville to incapacitate both metahumans and humans.
The terms "TASER" and "stun guns" are often used interchangeably, but they are actually different weapons. A TASER electronic control device is a weapon that shoots electrical probes. TASER ECDs are manufactured by TASER International, Inc. (). A stun gun work is an electroshock device that incapacitates a subject through making direct contact with his/her skin. Most TASER devices have the ability to be used as a "drive stun" device where the front of the TASER ECD is held against the subject.
- Zero - Jude Royce used a stun gun to shock Lex Luthor and throw him into an empty cargo van.
- Kinetic - Lex Luthor snuck up behind Derek Fox and stunned him with a stun gun.
- Vengeance Chronicles - Law enforcement officers blasted Andrea Rojas with stun guns but Nick Yang harnessed the energy with his hands and directed it back to them
- Exposed - Lois Lane tried to fight back against Mr. Lyon, but his bodyguard used a stun gun to knock her unconscious.
- Tomb - Chloe Sullivan (while inhabited by the spirit of Gretchen Winters) used her stun gun to shock Lex Luthor when he tried to take her forcefully to Belle Reeve.
- Wither - Chloe Sullivan used her stun gun to free Clark Kent from Gloria's vines.
- Labyrinth - Orderlies in the alternative universe of Clark's mind stunned Martian Manhunter just as he told Clark not to trust anyone.
- Freak - Dr. Robert Bethany shot Tobias Rice with a lethal taser, but Clark Kent used his superspeed to absorb the blast. The taser charge rebounded onto Dr. Bethany and killed him.
- Action - Ben Meyers users a stun gun to knock Rachel Davenport unconscious.
- Traveler - Clark Kent was attacked by Pierce's men, using kryptonite-enhanced tasers.
- Sleeper - Jimmy tasers an unknown man unconscious for a briefcase
- Odyssey - A LuthorCorp security guard uses a stun gun to stun Lois Lane when she is breaking into a Black Creek Montana facility to free Chloe Sullivan.
- Turbulence - Chloe tasers her husband, Jimmy, unconscious.
- Supergirl - Lois grabbed a stun gun and tried to use it on Gordon Godfrey, but he knocked her unconscious using his super strength due to being possessed by Darkseid.
- Lex Luthor uses a taser to knock out Jordan Cross.
- Chloe Sullivan owns a stun gun. She has a license to carry it.
- Lex Luthor appears to own a stun gun, while Lois Lane owns a taser.
- Tasers and stun guns generate electricity, making them an effective weapon against metahumans who are vulnerable to electricity (such as the alien Gloria and her vines).
- Tasers can be enhanced with kryptonite to attack Kryptonians such as Clark Kent. (Traveler)