|Family||Justice League & Justice Society of America|
|Occupation||Superheroine, Professional Magician, Other Civilian Occupations is unknown|
| Powers and|
|Alien & Metahumans Abilities, Magic|
"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift." – Lana Lang, Requiem
A female superhero is called a Superheroine, she possess extraordinary or superhuman powers and is dedicated to protecting the public. She also has a strong moral code, a strong sense of responsibility and a belief in justice which includes a willingness to risk one's own safety in the service of good without expectation of reward. Normally, superheroines use their powers to police day-to-day crime while also combating threats against Humanity from Supervillain (Criminals with Unprecedented Powers). She can be Independently wealthly (Lana, Zatanna) or has an occupation that allows for minimal supervision. She also could work independently (Lana) or has a part of a team.
Superheroines In The Smallville Universe
A list of the Extraordinary Women that chose to dedicated their lives to the greater good by using their unique gifts to protect the world and preserve innocents lives.Brainiac and tried to enslave mankind. Lana's first save as a Superheroine was Dr. Groll, whom Tess tried to kill when he stop her from destroying Prometheus. The next morning, she then visited Tess and tried to save her from destroying herself with her quest for revenge. Her final and most important act of heroism was when she chose to defuse a kryptonite bomb on the roof of the Daily Planet that was intended to destroy Metropolis. Later that night, Lana talked Clark out of killing Lex, because that would destroy him and keep him from ever fulfilling his destiny.
Lana is brave and has the strength of character to make difficult decisions; she doesn't back down from doing what is right, she eventually left Smallville to use her gifts to continue to save lives and help the world.
Powers & Abilities
Lana Lang's unique powers and abilities makes her one of the most powerful Super-heroines on Earth. After undergoing treatment as part of Project Prometheus, Lana was successfully fused with nano-technology and alien DNA as part of the project and was granted powers similar to those of Project Ares with the process being permanent.
- Super speed - Lana can able to move at super speed and is one of the fastest entities on earth, she is also able to perceive the world in super speed.
- Invulnerability - Lana was able to catch a bullet with her bare hand, as well as jump through glass without being injured.
- Super strength - Lana was able to rip open Tess Mercer's wall safe to destroy her copies of Project Prometheus, Lana will also be able to Super Leap with this power.
- Super stamina - Lana was able to use super speed to search the entire Daily Planet and likewise travel from Smallville to Metropolis without any signs of fatigue. However, the full extent of this ability was only briefly explored on screen.
- Kryptonite absorption - Lana was able to absorb kryptonite from a microchip (registered by Queen Industries), likewise she absorbed massive amounts of kryptonite from the kryptonite bomb (designed by Winslow Schott) positioned on the roof of the Daily Planet.
Skilled Hand to Hand Combatant: Lana first learned to fight from Lex in Precipice after she was attacked by Andy and his gang, taking him down with a spin kick. She has proven that she fighting skills are among the elite as showcased in Bulletproof when she fought Tess Mercer and won.Clark Kent's Kryptonian cousin, the daughter of Zor-El and Alura, members of the House of El. Recently Kara has publicly revealing her powers and becoming a hero to look after the city as the "Maiden of Might" an to ensure that she can have a normal life, she later took up the civilian name and disguise Linda Danvers. As a super-heroine, her costume is a blue top with a red skirt and when in disguise, she wears a brunette wig with glasses to keep herself undercover from the public. She always wears her Kryptonian bracelet and also a Kryptonian necklace which both hold the symbol for the House of El.
Powers & Abilities
As a Kryptonian, Kara has many powers and abilities and is easily one of the most powerful on earth.
- Flight: Kara has already mastered the power of flight, even though she has fewer years of experience than Clark. She can even fly into space in a matter of seconds. (Veritas)
- Super strength: Kara is strong enough to break an impenetrable wall. She is also capable of holding a a billboard with one hand while in flight. (Lara, Supergirl)
- Telescopic vision: Kara can focus on particular earthly objects from space. (Kara)
- Super hearing: Kara was able to recognize the sound of her distant ship's beacon. She was also able to hear that Gordon Godfrey was being possessed by Darkseid. (Kara, Supergirl)
- Super speed: Kara's speed is comparable to that of Clark's. She was fast enough to deflect Darkseid from possessing Clark.
- Invulnerability: Kara absorbed the entire blast of her exploding spaceship and showed no signs of pain afterward. (Kara)
- X-ray vision: Kara first used her x-ray vision to analyze the inside of a mysterious time capsule. (Fierce)
- Heat vision: Kara has shown more significant mastery and skill with Heat Vision over some of her other powers. She demonstrated this by saving Clark twice, by destroying a kryptonite fragment (Fierce) and destroying the control panel to Clark's kryptonite cage. (Traveler)
- Longevity: In an alternate reality Jor-El transported Clark to, Kara hadn't been kept in suspended animation for 18 years, and she still looked much younger than a woman in her early 40's. (Apocalypse)
- Super breath - In a deleted scene, Kara and Chloe are in the maternity ward when Kara uses super breath to blow Chloe into the wall. (Kara)
Kara has yet to demonstrate usage of microscopic vision. She has also yet to demonstrate full mastery of her ability to telescope her vision into deep interstellar space.
Dinah is currently a member of the Justice League and is currently one of the Superheroines listed as an unregistered vigilante that Slade is targeting. Dinah was last seen attending Hawkman's funeral with other league members in Egypt.
Unfortunately Dinah's identity has been uncovered by her enemies many times, which has lead to her capture but she is always eventually rescued.
Powers & Abilities
Sonic scream: Black Canary has a subsonic scream which generates a powerful sound wave, which can disintegrate arrows, shatter glass and knock people unconscious. When she uses her subsonic scream the sound around her becomes muffled in order to project her "Canary Cry".
Dinah also seems to have a background in martial arts; she is trained with throwing knives, and was able to rappel off the roof of the Daily Planet at high speeds.magician that use spells to cast her magic. Zatanna doesn't have a superhero disguise, infact she wears her the same stage outfit when she is dressed up as a magician to also fight crime. The she wears includes a top hat and a black tuxedo jacket with a white top underneath and bow-tie around her neck. She also wears black fishnet tights and black, knee-high high-heeled boots. Zatanna is currently a member of the Justice League and is currently one of the Superheroines listed as an unregistered vigilante that Slade is targeting. Zatanna was last seen attending Hawkman's funeral with other league members in Egypt.
Powers & Abilities
Magic: She possesses the ability to control magic. At first, her abilities were limited to granting a person's wishes of whatever that person most desired at the moment. However, Zatanna's ability to grant wishes only works on others; it does not work on herself. After finding her father's spell book, Zatanna's powers were increased and she learned that, by speaking words backwards, she could conjure spells.Arthur Curry's wife. Mera is a very strong woman with a sense of justice, which in fact led her to fall in love with Arthur upon seeing his own commitment and dedication to justice. Mera also seems to have a heightened sense of arrogance about both herself and Arthur. She has no issue name dropping Arthur's full title as King of Atlantis, nor does she have issue talking down to Lois and insulting her relationship with Clark. Mera has no Super-Codename, but while in combat she wears a black and green wetsuit with short pant legs.
Powers and Abilities
- Hydrokinesis - Mera is able to control water. She demonstrated this ability when she knocked Clark Kent into a pool with a jet of water, and was able to break a tank holding Oliver Queen and make the water flow over Arthur Curry, who was chained on the other side of the room.
- Enhanced Underwater Breathing - Mera can breathe underwater
- Swimming at Super speed - Mera can swim as fast as her husband, Arthur Curry.
- Super strength - Mera possesses superhuman strength just like her husband, Arthur Curry.
If Mera is deprived of water or exposed to significant heat such as heating lamps, the heat will dry out her skin and she will weaken to the point of being powerless.Justice Society of America known as Stargirl. She is also currently a member of Clark's team of heroes. Courtney was once a protege of Sylvester pemberton during which time he trained her. As a result of her training, she dropped out of school for roughly three weeks. After Sylvester's death, Courtney inherited his Cosmic Control Belt and Staff, by stealing them from the police evidence locker.
In her Superheroine persona Stargirl, Courtney wears a navy blue costume that is adorned with stars on the chest and sleeves, with a red gloves and belt. To protect her identity, Courtney wears a plastic mask that covers the top part of her face. She also carries with her the Cosmic Staff.
Powers & Abilities
- Super strength - She was able to hold her own and even knock down Icicle during their fight. She was later able to shove many civilians away from Oliver Queen.
- Super dexterity - She can perform a barrage of acrobatic flips and jumps.
- Teleportation - Courtney used the staff to teleport herself, Carter Hall and Oliver to the Watchtower. (Icarus
- Energy manipulation - She could manipulate and blast energy with the staff. (Absolute Justice, Part 1)
Irma is the most empathic and understanding member of the Legion founders. She behaves as the voice of reason for almost all situations, particularly when it comes to Rokk and Garth, who have been her longest friends. She seems to understand the actions and motives that people take, and can often get people to talk about things and feelings that they normally wouldn't open up about to a stranger. She does seems to lack some personal space issues, however, as she has no issue reading the minds of those around her, despite the obvious discomfort it brings. She is almost always seen wearing her signature colors of red, white and yellow.
She is mostly seen wearing her Legion of Super-Heroes outfit, which consists of a white t-shirt with a red jacket over the top and jeans, as well as her Legion ring, which never leaves her finger.
Power & AbilitiesImra has the power of telepathy, enabling her to communicate with other living beings. She was able to talk to Clark without moving her lips by implanting thoughts into his head and can also read the minds of other living beings as she was able to read Lana's while talking to her. Her power also allows her to telepathically connect other living beings to each other. She was able to connect Clark with Chloe while Brainiac was being extracted from her, allowing them to talk telepathically. Imra can also use her telepathy offensively and subdued Persuader by overloading his mind with words and thoughts.
As a wielder of a Legion ring, Imra displayed the ability to fly when she and her fellow legion members took flight while pursuing Clark in his attempt to find Chloe before she was murdered in order to defeat Brainiac.Chloe Sullivan at the Daily Planet for a short-time. She also happened to be a metahuman vigilante known as the Angel of Vengeance, a mysterious warrior woman who defends the citizens of Metropolis. One night Andrea and her mother were attacked by a gangs and her mother was assassinated; during the attack, Andrea was stabbed in the heart. She was given a heart transplant and survived. However, the donor was a metahuman, and the new organ gave her the superhuman strength and agility she needed to combat evil, starting her evolution into the Angel of Vengeance. As the Angel, Andrea saved Martha Kent from some gang members. She later teamed up with Clark and they found out that the gangsters were the same group that killed Andrea's mother. Andrea then forced one of the members to tell her who had her mother killed and after receiving the information that she needed, she killed the gangster against Clark's protests. When Clark tried to stop Andrea, she had him subdued using her kryptonite locket. Andrea's then went after Lionel Luthor to kill him, presumably he was the one that ordered her mother's murder. However, Clark was able to stop her by making her realize that her mother would not have wanted her to become a murderer, shortly afterwards she left Metropolis, her current whereabouts are unknown.
Andrea wore a kryptonite locket to remind her why she was given the powers. She also wore a head mask to hide her identity and used contacts instead of glasses while working as the Angel. Andrea used her craving for vengeance to find her mother's murderer and save those that were in dire need of help.
Powers & Abilities
- Super strength: Andrea was strong enough to break through glass without harm, and could throw Clark Kent across a room.
- Super leaping: Andrea easily jumped rooftop-to-rooftop, and could jump from the ground to Lionel Luthor's office.
- Super stamina: Andrea possessed greater stamina than an ordinary human.