Whitesnake are an English rock band that Lois Lane is particularly fond of.
- Season Five: Exposed
- Season Six: Crimson (Lois makes a mix CD for Clark while she is 'smitten')
- Season Nine: Rabid
- Season Ten: Dominion
- Clark: (to Lois) Is there anything I can do to make this move go faster? Maybe pack your three closets of clothing? Burn your loofah sponge? Take your Whitesnake collection to Goodwill?
- Season Five, Exposed
- Lois: (to Clark, after recovering from red kryptonite) Wow - Whitesnake - I must have really liked you.
- Season Six: Crimson
- Clark: Hey, Lois. Where can I put this box?
- Lois: Well, I don't think that requires any super-sleuthing. It does say "living room."
- Clark: No, I can decipher your scrawl. I'm just thinking it was mislabeled.
- Lois: If you're talking about my Whitesnake throw pillow, loving everything about me includes the sentimental. I made this from my 8th grade concert t-shirt. And I talked to Oliver, and he told me how smoothly he and Chloe fused their hero green and geek chic.
- Clark: Don't worry. My "for better or worse" will include your love of hair metal.
- Season Ten, Dominion