Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Whitesnake are an English rock band that Lois Lane is particularly fond of.
- Season Five: Exposed
- Season Six: Crimson (Lois makes a mix CD for Clark while she is 'smitten')
- Season Nine: Rabid
- Season Ten: Dominion
- Clark: (to Lois) Is there anything I can do to make this move go faster? Maybe pack your three closets of clothing? Burn your loofah sponge? Take your Whitesnake collection to Goodwill?
- Season Five, Exposed
- Lois: (to Clark, after recovering from red kryptonite) Wow - Whitesnake - I must have really liked you.
- Season Six: Crimson
- Clark: Hey, Lois. Where can I put this box?
- Lois: Well, I don't think that requires any super-sleuthing. It does say "living room."
- Clark: No, I can decipher your scrawl. I'm just thinking it was mislabeled.
- Lois: If you're talking about my Whitesnake throw pillow, loving everything about me includes the sentimental. I made this from my 8th grade concert t-shirt. And I talked to Oliver, and he told me how smoothly he and Chloe fused their hero green and geek chic.
- Clark: Don't worry. My "for better or worse" will include your love of hair metal.
- Season Ten, Dominion